Today, after a day full of some personal reflection, I decided to make a different sort of post. I thought I’d spice things up by presenting you all with some inspirational offerings from some of the greatest minds.
Make sure to save the ones that grab your attention because that is probably your intuition giving you a nudge toward an aspect of yourself that may need some healing and attention.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The harder you fall, the higher you bounce” – Unknown
- “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand” – Randy Pausce
- “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “Feelings come and feelings go. There is no need to fear them and no need to crave them. Let them come, and then let them go. No feeling is your permanent reality, no matter how intense it is.”
- “People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.” – Unknown
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – Dale Carnegie
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- ”Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.” – Benjamin Franklin
- ”Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em.” – William Shakespeare
- “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Apple Computers
Once you’ve saved your favorites, print them out or write them down and stick them somewhere that you will see them everyday. Read it back to yourself and meditate on what that quote means to you and how you can apply its intention to your everyday life.
Happy self-healing everybody!