We’ve all heard of essential oils and usually assume the only way to use them is to pour them into a bath or put them in a vaporizer. Well, it’s time to find out that these little babies are a bit more useful than you may think.
Below we’ve found some new uses for some of the most common EO’s that you may have in your pantry:
- Great for relaxation and taming anxiety
- Rub onto your feet for an all over body relaxation or pour a few drops into a bath
- Pour some on your pillow to help you sleep
- Apply to bug bites to reduce swelling and itching.
- Rub on chapped lips and skin to moisturize.
- Put a few drops into tea or warm water to aid indigestion.
- Apply to the soles of the feet to reduce symptoms of fever.
- Inhale for an instant mood and energy boost.
- Rub on temples and forehead to relieve symptoms of headache.
- Place a drop on the tongue to stop bad breath.
- Great anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-viral.
- Add a few drops into your bottle of shampoo to cure dry scalp.
- Dab on pimples to treat acne and swelling.
- When you have a cold, add a few drops to a bath to relieve symptoms.
- Add a few drops to your laundry to make your clothes smell fresher.
Give some a try for yourself! Do you have any essential oil uses that some of us may have not tried? Let us know in a comment.
Hope everyone’s having a fabulous weekend!